Peter White Youth Awards
The Foundation introduced the Peter White Youth Award in recognition of the first Foundation president, the late Peter White. Peter was passionate about creating opportunities for young people to reach their dreams with funds to help further their development in their chosen arts pathway.
- Stacey Atwell pursuits in fashion design and sewing
- Mardi Fowler to study Aboriginal Art with Rover Thomas and the Papunya people.
- Kiri ten Dolle for work in the visual arts
- Emily Bensted broaden her designing abilities – workshop in Sydney.
- Sheree Wells course on jewellery making.
- Fiona Sutherland to create two wall panels for the Boonah Cultural Centre.
- Catherine Anderson Master Class by international scupter Philip Faurat
- Jennifer Hall workshops in Print Making at the Qld College of Art
- Cherie Strong Master Sculptor class at the Southern Downs Sculpture Symposium
- Madeleine Blaik and Laura Petherick for training for entry to NIDA.
- Lyne Hughes and Betty Lankowski “Watercolour Foundation Course” in Tasmania.
- Patricia Ruthenberg for attending workshops and open studio events.
- Penny Wright context Arts Forum held by TAFTA in the Blue Mountains.
- Brianna Niebling expand her university course in her Bachelor of Arts.
- Tarlina Fowler visit the Valentino Retrospective exhibition at Goma
- Sherry Harvey workshops in singing and music
- Josiah Hayton music and performing arts camp
- Tahlia Kinrade lessons and workshops in clay
- Tallara Gray watercolour course with Lyn Butchart at McGregor Summer School.
- Katie-Lee Krichner a music course at the University
- Laura Pennell filmmaking
- Mikaela Somerville attending the Queensland Performing Arts School in music
- Latonya Wigginton workshop at the National Institute of circus Arts in Melbourne
- Lydia Gibson and Sarah Greenwell attending the Geelong Fibre Forum